“Aapki Sewa” is an initiative for the humanity was established in Feb 2009 by a group of educated people from different walks of life from all over India with a vision of providing qualitative support to society in terms of education, health, Environment etc. AapkiSewa offers opportunities to individuals, students and professionals to volunteer with evaluated and credible NGOs working on social development projects across India.AapkiSewa put its heart & soul to uplift life of small children of nation by educating them, make them healthy, giving them good food etc. In a very short span of time, AapkiSewa has performed various social activities on given below segments:
• Nutrition Education & Training
• Save Flora & Fauna
• Awareness about Traffic Rules & Regulations
• Up grading productivity of School Kids in school premises
“Aapki Sewa exists because there are people who need help and there are people who want to help.”
An educated, healthy and happy society
• Serving people without any discrimination.
• Provide an strong way of life of kids / children.
• Organizing periodical health, educational awareness and community development programs.